Saturday, October 8, 2005

Preparing for Take Off

4 more days! Well, things have been a bit busy around here the last few days...I am still having a hard time believing that we are going to China and that in nearly one week we will getting our baby girl! We are feeling a bit anxious, excited and nervous. I am the one who worries so, I have done a enough of that for all of us.

Morgan wants to add some thoughts - he loves to type on the computer...
Message from Morgan (written by Morgan): I am exided ubout going to China. I want to see the Great Wall of China. I hope Rylee will be helthy and safe. And happy with us.

Today, we packed our bags...Being the planner, I wanted to have this done on Thursday so that I would not have to deal with it this weekend. Well, Mike laughed at the idea and thought I was crazy. Morgan, on the other hand, was ready to pack on Monday when he saw the luggage being brought in. Let's just say that packing took all morning and was quite the experience! Our carry on looks like a Rite Aid/Walgreens store - we have just about everything, "just in case"! We got everything in 3 suitcases and 4 carry-ons. Our family is still intact and is still looking forward to sitting next to one another on the plane :o) Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment