Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ready!

We leave TOMORROW! By this time tomorrow, we will be hanging out at O'Hare for our 4 hour layover. Got the call this morning that our paperwork is fine - except for one document that needs to get a new notary. Mike is taking care of that at work today. All that is left to do: my haircut, clean bedrooms/bathrooms, and pack our backpacks with last minute stuff. Yes, I can not leave a messy or dirty house. I know there will be dust after two weeks, but I just can not leave it otherwise! Okay, so there may be a bit of OCD there.... YEAH! We leave tomorrow!!! I just want to get on the road, I hate the time leading up to the trip - makes my stomach turn!! Bye for now...Until China...What in the world are we doing going to China? Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment