Saturday, October 22, 2005

Catch Up























Well, we missed a day posting and I haven't heard the end of it...Morgan and I were "under the weather" yesterday and I used my "free time" to take a nap. Let's see...Yesterday, our outing was to the Nanchang police station to receive our children's passports. From there, we went out for lunch...Guess what we ate - CHINESE FOOD! I don't think we will be eating chinese food for a long time after we return home...Actually, I know we won't!!! Last night, we flew from Nanchang to Guangzhou. It is in Guangzhou that we will complete the last of our paperwork at the US Consulate. We arrived at our hotel at midnight. It was so great to move on to another place as we were really, really needing a change of scenery! Rylee is doing well - the first picture is of her pouting as Mike is trying to let me take a nap. So, she is in his care - not real thrilled with him. Looks like we will be "bridling a spirit" when she settles in and adjusts to us, her new home, etc. She is a sharp little cookie and she tickles us to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment