Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Reality Check

Well, the FedEx man paid me a visit this morning. He didn't stop by to say "Hi" - He had our tickets! It is official, we are going to China. My stomach did a few flip flops as I looked at the tickets and reality began to set in. Don't get me wrong, I have known we are going...It's just that it is becoming more and more of a reality.

Oh, yesterday Morgan's message for the ladybug was "I want to go to the jelly bean factory." I told you they were going to get interesting! For those that do not know, since we began the process of adopting and throwing out names, Morgan has wanted to call her Jelly Bean. He went to the Jelly Belly factory many years ago and I guess he figures that she needs to experience it as well. Not that he remembers anything about it...


No comments:

Post a Comment