Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It has been a week since I last posted so, I figured I should update everyone on all the news. Actually, I am posting about our lack of news! Well, "TA's" (travel approvals) should have been here by now. This waiting is driving us crazy - not quite as crazy as the wait for our referral, however. With Morgan in school from 8-3, the house is very quiet. This being the case, it gives me more time to dwell on the fact that we have no information about when we are going to be traveling. I have tried to channel my energy into a couple of projects that I have been wanting to do for years. Organizing and labeling pictures, organizing and burning cd's for the digital pictures, and packing for the trip. Why is it that I don't automatically take care of this stuff once I get the pictures developed? Guess what I will do from now on...After these projects are complete, I hope to organize the recipe binder. Yes, I love to organize, but between the pictures and recipes you wouldn't know it. Enough of my jabbering! Signing out until TA's are received!

No comments:

Post a Comment